Q. Where do I see my GPA?


To view your unofficial transcript:

  • Go to my.baker.edu
  • Log in
  • Click on My Services
  • Click on Student Services Center
  • Click on Academic Services
  • Click on the Grade Information
  • Click on the Unofficial Transcript.

Thanks for using ASK US.  For more help contact your Campus Library/ARC.

  • Last Updated Jun 07, 2018
  • Views 68
  • Answered By Baker Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

We'll answer you within 3 hours M - F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.