Q. How do I change my program?

I would like to change/update my program. Where should I go?


If you need to change your program or get information about registration:

  • Contact OneStop by phone at (833) 691-7867 or 833-MY1-STOP
  • Or, email onestop@baker.edu

Thank you for contacting the Baker Librarians. If you need more help, contact your campus ARC.

  • Last Updated May 09, 2018
  • Views 24
  • Answered By Baker Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

We'll answer you within 3 hours M - F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.