Q. Do you have contractual agreement with other university/college libraries?

The University in my home town is willing to give me a guest pass to use their specized collection. This requires an authorization letter from my parent institution. I am wondering if Baker would help me with that.


Baker has not yet entered into a formal agreement for using the library collection at another institution. However, we could provide an authorization letter for individual students for gaining access to any special collection and services at any higher education institution, corporate or special library. Contact the Online Librarians for further information.

Phone: 888-854-1058 Local 766-4217


  • Last Updated Jan 30, 2018
  • Views 109
  • Answered By Online Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

We'll answer you within 3 hours M - F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.