Q. How do I request interlibrary loan?
There are several ways to get an item through interlibrary loan:
- Search the Online Catalog to see if Baker College owns the item.
- To have the item sent to another campus, click Place Hold.
To search for articles, use the Online Resources.
If you cannot access the book or article the above ways:
- Use the request form.
- Online students can contact the Online Library to request materials.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 888-854-1058
If Baker College does not own the item:
- Search mel.org
- Enter your library card number and the pick up location.
Thank you for using ASK US. For other questions, contact your Campus Library/ARC.