What is a database?
A database is:
- A searchable, organized collection of information.
- In the library sense, a tool for finding articles from journals, magazines, and newspapers.
- Accessible through the Online Resources.
- Compiled by companies from thousands of journals, magazines, and newspapers world-wide.
- Useful to students by giving information in one place, instead of having to search around the Internet.
- Information selected for credibility, quality, timeliness, historical significance, accuracy, and relevance to the programs offered at Baker College.
Contact the Campus Library/ARC for further information.
Was this helpful? 0 0