Where can I find an article relating to government interventions toward obesity?


To find articles, visit the Online Resources.

Here is a database for articles:

Off-campus, you will need to log in with Baker's two-step authentication to access the online resources.

Thank you for using ASK US.  For further assistance, please contact your Baker librarians.
  • Last Updated Mar 23, 2023
  • Views 166
  • Answered By Baker Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

We'll answer you within 3 hours M - F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.