Q. Where do I go to search a topic?
To find Articles on a topic:
- Start at the Online Resources page.
- Choose the subject category that matches the topic.
- Choose a database.
- Log in with library card number from back of student ID Card or on my.baker.edu
To find Books/E-books on a topic:
- Start at the Book Catalog
- Search for a book on the topic.
- Search All libraries or select your campus.
- Choose the title.
- Click Place hold if the book is on another campus to have it sent to you.
Contact the campus librarians for further help.
Was this helpful? 0 0