Q. Can you help me locate information on Norway's healthcare system?
NOTE: For other countries, replace Norway with your country of interest.
To find articles about Norway's health care system:
- Start at the Online Resources under the Health Sciences category.
- A good search would be Norway and health care policy.
- Alternately, use the Advanced Search.
- World Health Organization, www.who.int. Type in a search for Norway, or select the Countries tab and scroll down to Norway. Here you will find a country health profile as well as a number of links to additional data. Not all information is available for every country.
- For additional information, go back to the Find Articles & Databases page. Click on the History/Geography/World Culture category. (Off-campus, you will need the 14-digit library number from your Baker ID.)
If you need further assistance, please contact your Campus Librarians. Thank you for using ASK US.
Was this helpful? 0 0