Q. Where do I find a reference on China's one child policy?


According to this BBC news article, China is changing the one child policy effective in March, 2016, to a two child policy.

To find articles about either policy:

Start at the Library Resource page

For Articles click on Find Articles and Databases from the Library Resource Page.

Then click on General/Interdisciplinary and try Academic Onefile or Opposing Viewpoints using your keywords.

If you need more help contact your Campus Librarian.

Thank you for using ASK US.


  • Last Updated Jan 30, 2018
  • Views 147
  • Answered By Baker Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

We'll answer you within 3 hours M - F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.