Q. Where can I find out how many kids are diagnosed every year with autism?
To find resources about autism:
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has statistics regarding autism.
- To find books or ebooks about autism, check the Book Catalog.
- For articles, start at the Online Resources under Health Sciences or Psychology.
- Health Source - Nursing/Academic Edition
- ProQuest Nursing and Allied Health Source
Use your 14 digit Library Card number from student ID Card.
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your campus librarians.
Was this helpful? 0 0