Q. Can I read ebooks on my Nook?
Here is an overview of the steps for using your Nook to read ebooks from the Baker College Library.
- Find a downloadable book on eBooks on EBSCOhost.
- Log-in to your EBSCOhost account (free)
- Install Adobe Digital Editions to your computer (First time only - free to download)
- Download the book to Adobe Digital Editions
- Connect your Nook to your computer using the USB cord that comes with your Nook.
- Drag and Drop the titles you want to transfer from "All Items" to your Nook folder.
- The transfer is very quick.
- Use the "Safely Remove Hardware" function on your computer. Then unplug your devices when you get the message that it is safe.
NOTE: You will find your Ebooks on EBSCOhost titles under my files in the Library on your Nook. Then look in the Digital Editions subfolder.
Was this helpful? 0 0