Q. APA Question: How do I create a hanging indent for my References page?
To create a hanging indent:
- Go to References page of your paper.
- Click to expand Paragraph box.
- Under Indentation - Special select Hanging.
- It will default to 0.5" which is standard for APA style.
- Click OK.
Was this helpful? 105 28
- Thank you!
- Very helpful!
- Thanks so much very helpful! :) I didn't find it right away but on Microsoft docs, right clicking will show the option for 'paragraph' if anyone else was a little lost like me!