Q. I am writing a paper comparing the US to other countries healthcare. I need peer reviewed articles.
Try the keywords:
- healthcare united states
- health care united states
- healthcare France (or substitute the name of another country)
- health care France
- quality healthcare united states
- quality health care France
- cost healthcare united states
- cost health care France
To find articles, start at the Library Home Page and click on Health Sciences.
If you are off-campus you will need to use your 14 digit Library Card number, which can be found on your ID Card.
Be sure to check the Peer Reviewed box in the search area.
- CINAHL Complete (EBSCO)
- Nursing and Allied Health Source (ProQuest)
- Nursing and Allied Health Collection (InfoTrac)
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your campus librarians.