Q. How do you do a blank template for an abstract?
How to write an Abstract--(according to the Purdue Online Writing Lab website):
- Begin a new page. The abstract page should already include the page header.
- On the first line of the page, center the word “Abstract” (no bold, italics, underlining, or quotation marks).
- On the next line, write a concise summary of the key points of your research. (Do not indent.)
- The abstract should contain the topic, research questions, participants, methods, results and data analysis.
- It could also include possible implications of the research and future work connected with the findings.
- An abstract should be a single paragraph and double-spaced.
- The abstract should be between 150 and 250 words.
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your Campus Library/ARC.
Was this helpful? 1 1