Q. Can you help me find a scholarly article regarding process intervention approach as related to organizational development?
If you are looking for information on process intervention, you can try the keywords/topics in the basic search:
- "process intervention" (include quotes)
If the basic search does not lead you to the type of articles you are looking for, you can try the advanced search. Try using a combination of the broader term "organizational development" along with some of the narrower terms that make up process intervention (e.g. clarifying, summarizing, synthesizing, generalizing, probing, questioning, listening, reflecting feelings, providing support, coaching, counseling, modeling, setting the agenda, feeding back observations, and providing structural suggestions).
For example in ABI/INFORM Complete (ProQuest):
- go to advanced search
- type "Organizational development" on the first line
- On the drop down menu on the right change All fields (no full text) - ALL to All fields + text
- On the second line type synthesizing in the first box and clarifying in the second box. (no need to change any other drop down boxes)
- Limit options to Peer reviewed
Other databases that might be helpful are:
If you find a citation to an article and you want to get the full text, fill out the article/book request form and we will order the full text for you.
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your campus librarians.