Q. Where can I locate peer reviewed articles about change in early adulthood?


To find peer reviewed articles, start at the Online Resources Page and click on the link for Social Sciences/Social Issues

Here are two databases that will have peer-reviewed articles:

Please contact your campus librarian if you have further questions.

Thank you for using ASK US.

  • Last Updated Jan 30, 2018
  • Views 263
  • Answered By Baker Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

We'll answer you within 3 hours M - F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.