Q. How would I go about changing my major?


To change your major, contact the One Stop Advisors:

The phone number is (833) 691-7867. You can also send an email to onestop@baker.edu. 

Thank you for using ASK US. Please contact the ARC if you have more questions.

  • Last Updated Jun 19, 2019
  • Views 677
  • Answered By Baker Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

We'll answer you within 3 hours M - F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.