Q. Is there an APA format for PowerPoint presentations?
PowerPoint APA guidelines:
- APA format applies to any citations used in the PowerPoint.
- In other words, use the necessary in-text citations on the slides to cite your sources.
- Create a References Page slide at the end of the slide show.
There is for font, size or spacing for PowerPoint presentations, since it is not a research paper.
To see how to cite sources used in the PowerPoint slides:
- Visit the APA Help guide.
- Click on References and In-text Citation Examples.
Thank you for using ASK US. For further assistance, contact your campus librarians.