Q. I am writing a paper on drug testing for welfare recipients for comp II class. I need various resources. How or what should i search for?


To find articles, check the databases below from the Online Resources page.

If you are off-campus, use your 14 digit Library Number on ID Card or Login Assistance page in MyBaker.

Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your campus Academic Resource Center.


  • Last Updated Jul 12, 2019
  • Views 303
  • Answered By Baker Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

We'll answer you within 3 hours M - F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.