Q. I cannot view the articles I want to see. What am I not doing correctly?
Here are some ways to troubleshoot the Online Resources:
If the database wants a library number:
- Enter the 14 digit number from Baker College student ID -- it starts with 235.
- Look up this number online at my.baker.edu
- Log in and select Login Assistance.
When you search the databases from the Online Resources:
- Be sure the full text box is checked.
- Sometimes the full text box is under Advanced Search.
For further help, contact the Campus Library/ARC and someone will work with you.
Was this helpful? 3 3