Q. How do I find the articles I've saved without looking for them all over again?
Bookmarked articles are only saved during the current session in the database. If you close the browser and come back later, they will likely be gone.
The safest ways to save selected articles are:
- E-mail the articles to yourself.
- Save articles to Google drive.
- Create an account within the database.
Do not save articles by copying the url from your browser.
- These urls are not static webpages that will take you back to the article.
- If you copy the citation information (title, author) into a Word document, it would be easier to find again.
If you need further help with articles, contact your Campus Librarians. Thank you for using ASK US.