Q. Who in charge of illegal immigration into the U.S.?


Two US government offices work with immigration:

  • Criminal and civil enforcement of federal laws governing border patrol, customs, trade and immigration is handled by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement  (ICE)
  • The general office is the  Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your campus librarians.


  • Last Updated Jun 24, 2019
  • Views 79
  • Answered By Baker Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

We'll answer you within 3 hours M - F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.