Q. Where can I find information about the military transition to civilian workforce?


For books or ebooks, check the Book Catalog.  Try a search for veterans and vocational guidance.

For articles, start at the Online Resources page and click on Business.

Use your 14 digit Library Number from student ID Card or on the Login Assistance page in MyBaker.

For more resources, check out the Wounded Warrior Project.

Thank you for using ASK US. For more information, contact the Academic Resource Center.

  • Last Updated Oct 29, 2019
  • Views 61
  • Answered By Baker Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

We'll answer you within 3 hours M - F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.