How do you retrieve the information once you locate it? It says I need to sign in. How do I do that?
To find your library card number online:
- Go to MyBaker.
- After you log in, click on Students in the menu bar across the top of the screen.
- Mouse over Information Technology in the menu bar on the left side of the screen.
- Select User Account from the middle of the list.
- On the right side of the screen, check the My User Info section.
- Your 14-digit library number begins with 23504...
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information, please contact your Baker librarians.
Was this helpful? 0 0