Q. How do I APA reference a paper written by a student?
A paper written by a student:
- Probably has not been published and is not retrievable by the reader.
- The References Page at the end of the paper is to direct readers to locate the source.
- So, the paper written by a student falls under the category of a personal communication.
- Cite the personal communication in the text of the paper only.
- Give the initials as well as the last name of the communicator with the date the paper was written.
According to the paper written by T.D. Smith (personal communication, April 18, 2019)...
Thank you for using ASK US. For personalized help, contact the ARC/Library.
Was this helpful? 0 0