Q. When you save an article, where is it saved to and how can you re-access it?
The safest ways to save articles from the databases:
- Look for a Tools box and the option to save or download.
- Save articles to Google Drive.
- Or email the articles to yourself.
- Just saving the URL is not always static, which means it may not be a permanent link.
- The above ways of saving or downloading are safer.
For help with a particular database, contact the Campus Librarian.
Thank you for using ASK US.
Was this helpful? 0 0