Q. I just don't understand how to read an article. When I click on the article title, it doesn't show the article.
To find full-text articles:
- Try a database like OmniFile Full Text Select.
- You will have to enter your 14 digit library card number.
In general, to access articles:
- Visit the Online Resources
- Select a category that matches the type of article you need
- Start with the General/Interdisciplinary category if you are not sure which one is right for you
- Click on a database.
- Type a keyword or two into the search box.
- Make sure the full text box is checked.
Thank you for using ASK US. Please contact us again if you have more questions.
Was this helpful? 0 0