Q. How can I find medical journals?
To find medical journals:
- Start at the Online Resources and click on Health Sciences.
- Try Health Source - Nursing/Academic Edition
- Or Nursing and Allied Health Source (ProQuest)
Use the 14-digit library number from your Baker ID or on the Login Assistance page in MyBaker.
- Use search words for the name of a health condition or disease.
- Be sure the peer reviewed journal box is checked.
If you need additional assistance, contact your campus Academic Resource Center.
Was this helpful? 6 1