Q. What are the pros and cons of prostitution?
Thank you for your question on how to research prostitution.
When doing research on the pros and cons of a topic, it is important to either just search the broad topic (in this case, legalizing prostitution), or to search SPECIFIC pros and cons of the issue.
Some examples of specific pros and cons could be:
- "victimless crime" and prostitution
- morality and prostitution
- "human trafficking" and prostitution
- "legal protections" and prostitution
- "disease prevention" and prostitution
- rape and prostitution
- "business tax revenue" and prostitution
To find books or ebooks, search the Book Catalog.
To find articles, start at the Online Resources page. Select a database, such as one of these:
- CQ Researcher - Search for Prostitution Debate. (There are some graphs with data on this entry)
- Academic One File
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context (Gale)
Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your campus librarians.