Q. Where can I find disease case studies in the online library?
To find a case study in the online library:
- Begin in Academic OneFile (InfoTrac)
- Click on Advanced.
- In the search box, enter a disease in quotation marks, like "non-Hodgkin lymphoma"
- Where it says Select Document Type, check the box by Case Study
- Go to Advanced Search
- In the search box, enter disease in quotation marks, like "non-Hodgkin lymphoma"
- Scroll down the page and in the Document type box select Case Study
Thank you for using ASK US. For further assistance, please contact your Campus Librarians.
Was this helpful? 0 0