Q. Where can I find Research Guides for my A & P lab?


To find the Research Guides, look under the Health Sciences category.  

  • HSC 1210: Human Anatomy and Physiology I

  • HSC 1220: Human Anatomy and Physiology II

Thank you for using ASK US. For more information contact your campus library/ARC.


  • Last Updated Jan 30, 2018
  • Views 108
  • Answered By Baker Librarians

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

We'll answer you within 3 hours M - F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.