Q. How many printed copies are students allotted per semester? Do the printers print in color or black & white?
What is my printing allotment per semester?
- Students receive a $50 printing credit each semester, which is 500 black and white one-sided pages.
- Duplex (two-sided) print jobs count as two printed pages.
- Color prints are twenty cents per side.
- New balances are loaded each semester.
What if I run out of printing money?
- If a student exceeds the $50 printing credit, he/she can purchase additional print funds.
- Students can purchase additional print credit from designated location(s) while on campus.
- Student-purchased prints are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- The semester allotment of prints cannot be redeemed for cash.
Thank you for your question. For any specific questions, contact your Campus Library/ARC.
Was this helpful? 1 0