Q. If I failed the Kaplan exam the first time I took it, how long will I have to take it again?
To find information about the Kaplan exam:
- The nursing advisors are your best resource for retesting.
- Typically, the nursing faculty informs students of the next steps when they take the Kaplan for the first time.
- Students can only take the Kaplan twice.
- It is our understanding that the most recent (the second, in this case) is the score that will count.
- Example: Student gets 72 on Kaplan first time, wants to take it again to see if they get a higher score, gets 68 second time, 68 is the score that will be used.
- Kaplan can only be taken when the nursing advisors schedule it.
- Second tries must be completed within a year of the first try, subject to campus specific scheduling.
Check with the Nursing Faculty on your campus for other questions.
Thank you for using ASK US.
Was this helpful? 1 0